>So, we have managed this issue. Thus, who does need a responsive website and is it worth to be created?
Here are some advantages of the responsive website:
1. It has the same web address. This makes it easy to share a link with your friends, easily open on different devices and you could be 100% sure that it's well displayed.
2. Google encourages a responsive website in the SERP. So that, you can get more clients.
3. It makes easier and faster to perform SEO promotion for a responsive website as long as there is the same URL.
4. Increasing sales, since more than 74% customers
use smartphones as a helper in different purchases.
5. Mobile users’ loyalty increasing, since more than 25% of Americans
use only a mobile device to Internet access.
Some interesting statistics from the bank ING:
So how ideal responsive websites look like? Here at Merehead we are acting in accordance with a standard that is worldwide approved by users and allows surfing at the adopted version from any kind of device, just minimizing your browser. All sections and blocks will automatically adjust to your screen size and will look comfortable. If you are thinking about building a website or mobile app please read our detailed guide. We've talked about pros and cons.
What are the common mistakes in responsive website development?
1. A mobile version becomes available to the user only after the page is reloaded. This is the most common problem. In website design there were problems, and it could be corrected only when a user refreshes the page. Https://www.dollartree.com in fact, it is no longer a responsive website, however, it has a similar method of operation. The script is determined by device user agent and it gives the required version. In case of proper responsive website designing, entire site should not be operated by scripts on the server or by a client side.
2. Tablet devices should not be forgotten. The tablet market has stopped replacing computers, but nevertheless, customers widely use them.
3. Accompanying functions. Mobile browsing is not just about an adaptation for small screens. We get accustomed to using sites instead of navigation arrows, and menu links should be in a form of buttons.
Indeed, responsive website development goes side by side with the design of the interface. And it generates much deeper interaction with the user. However, our efforts were worth the gained result. In our approach to websites designing, users feel like home. This has a positive effect on users’ rates of involvement, interest and other indicators like page views and their duration. And the last, but not least a complete list of best CSS frameworks.
If your site hasn’t been considered yet as a responsive one, then you are losing lots of prospective customers.