Probably if you are a newbie and in the world of cryptocurrency and bitcoin exchange platforms you have faced with different types of platforms, highly likely you were in a stupor. Which one to choose, what does a white label crypto exchange mean and is it worth using an open-source crypto exchange software solution?
White Label Crypto Exchange
White label cryptocurrency software it is usually called a license, or a ready-made platform that the provider (company) offers. As a rule, in such systems, the core, backend, and database are copied from one client to another.
1. Rapid deployment time. From the main explanation, it follows that core exists, which means that you do not need to build anything from scratch. You just need to deploy, install and configure it in a new environment.
2. The core works reliably. Depending on how many copies have already been sold - each customer has already tested it, which means that you get a stable set of functions and features.
1. Companies rarely provide a unique design for the client. It is therefore easy to recognize such platforms. Outwardly, they are quite similar.
2. Customization, uniqueness can seem like hell. You remember that the company offers a ready-made solution? Only a few offer core customization, and if they do that with very limited hours. Which is hardly enough for a decent feature.
3. Lack of support. White label cryptocurrency platforms offer, as a rule, software vendors. They are not interested in support; their main task is to sell products. For them, it is inefficient to use the team's resources to support the system and, even more so, the introduction of new functionality in the future. The same situation with blockchain in healthcare. Makes sense to find a reliable company.
4. The difficulty of finding company for support. Based on the previous paragraph, you know that the licensee will not support your platform. But the problem is much more global - other companies will also reluctantly agree to support. Why? Because the architecture, the original structure is familiar only to previous developers. Even if you pay $40 or even more per hour, be prepared that developers will spend time studying the architecture and database. And they charge you decent money.
5. The license. Some companies offer a sale on a monthly or annual license. And you sit on the needle.
This type of platform is great when you want to be the first who starts it in a certain region. A minimum deployment time and a ready solution only contribute to this. On the other hand, support costs will be commensurate with the cost of the license. And, the next real disadvantage is the lack of a unique design that will suit your users.