This year, don’t be content with looking for your written grocery list at the bottom of your purse or backpack when at the grocery store. Instead, download one of several best shopping list apps for your Android device. Use your phone, tablet, or even Android Wear smartwatch to create and use a shopping list. You can also enhance your grocery shopping experience by using some excellent additional features that you just don't get with pen and paper.
Mobile App Development Company
Listonic is one of the best shopping list apps out there, helping you quickly create and manage grocery lists, and more. It is the highest-rated shopping list app on Google Play and has over 4 million worldwide downloads to its name.
What Listonic provides:
- Add items using your voice - quantities and weight are also recognized and inputted when doing so.
- Browse culinary tips - including the best ways to buy and store products.
- Share shopping lists with family, friends, and co-workers - live editing means everyone can instantly see changes, or receive a timely notification about them.
- Use on any device - use and edit the same shopping list on either your smartphone, tablet, or even an Android Wear smartwatch.
- Create custom categories - perfect for taking your list beyond groceries.
- Add prices to products - calculate the total price of your shopping list for better control over your shopping budget.
- Add handy details to items - make a note of things such as quantity, descriptions coupons, or even attach photos.
- Make lists quickly using smart predictive text - suggestions are based on popular or most recent products, not just the letters you enter.
That Shopping List
That Shopping List
has a very clear and pleasant interface. It appeals to those who appreciate nice colorful design as well as functional features. It is a very simple and minimalistic application
that works efficiently and quickly.
What That Shopping List provides:
- Choose from more than 800 products- these are available in many languages.
- Choose from 17 categories - these are divided into a range of colors and icons.
- Create your own categories - this means you can create other types of lists such as to-do lists.
- Adjust the layout of the application - optimize the interface for how you want to use it.
- Add items using voice input - categories and amounts are recognized when you do this.
- Create multiple lists - make different lists for different stores or occasions
- Share your shopping list - you can share your list with other people without the need for logging in or registering.
My Shopping List - To do & Grocery List
This app is actually 2 apps in one. It includes a to-do list function as well as a shopping list one. Visually, it's attractive and rich with icons and colors, making it as eye-catching as it is functional.
What My Shopping List - To do & Grocery List provides:
- Choose from a large number of categories - items are grouped together, meaning all similar items are in one place, just like at the grocery store.
- Share shopping lists with family, co-workers, and friends - send a list quickly and let them know what to buy.
- Switch between shopping list, pantry list, and todo list - manage several lists for different things, from grocery shopping to home duties.
- Remember what you have to do with an easy reminder notification - when you need a prompt for when you're extra busy.
- Add product details including discounts, coupon codes, and amounts - never buy the wrong item, or forget about an offer or coupon again.
Our Groceries Shopping List
Our Groceries Shopping List might not have as many functions compared to other shopping list apps. But, its simplicity is an advantage for users who want something easy to use and functional.