What is a website? The face of the company? Yes. But it is also an effective marketing tool for promoting a business, enhancing brand reputation and attracting new customers. That’s why it is very important not to make a mistake when choosing a team of web developers.
In Merehead, the team aims not only to develop, but also to search for innovative solutions for the design of web pages. Our ideas will help you set your own rules on the market.
What are we using
The popularity of web applications is growing every year. Why? This is due to ease of use. First, they are available to anyone who is connected to the Internet (read - everyone). Secondly, they meet the needs of users. Third, they can be deployed instantly, without installation operations.
The user wants to see the future. But even more he wonders how it is built. What caused this? The development of technology. Over the past few years, a huge leap has been made, almost completely changing the way of life. Now people are interested in what companies are capable of and how they will achieve it.
In a web development issue, the toolkit is key. It defines the possibilities of work and the functionality of the future project. Merehead aims to make extensive use of any tools, including:
• Zend and other.
Try to give a short answer to the question: "Why is the Internet popular?". Everyone understands the causes, but few can clearly describe them. Our answer is a matter of diversity. Having opened the browser, the user can chat with friends, buy things or read news. The site owner opens up opportunities such as data collection or traffic monetization.
Working with web development tools aims to participate in this diversity. Among our popular orders can be identified:
• Social networking sites
. Perhaps this is the most innovative form of communication: from friendly correspondence to marketing;
. Online purchases and payments smoothly transfer the global economy to the Internet. In the process of development, we ensure the reliability of payment gateways, the convenience of making transactions for both the seller and the customer, as well as the wide possibilities of setting up the store itself.
• Custom Web portals
. All content will be organized so that users can quickly find the necessary information.
Perhaps one of the most controversial statements of our time. Some argue that the experience is completely unimportant, while others do not take work "from the street".
The truth is that experience is unimportant. Some refer to the eagerness of young professionals to work. But the thing is different. The results of simple tests have a big impact. A creative approach to solving a problem puts young programmers in the lead, discarding specialists with 20 years of experience to the bottom of the list.
But it should be regarded as an exception to the rule. Remember how often you doubt, having learned that a potential performer has no experience? When searching for a web development team, 90% refer to a portfolio. It clearly reflects the qualifications of the company and its employees. Success is unique
What is most important for the site? The three most common answers to this question:
1. Server part. Of course, it is important because it affects the download speed, security, and other such elements.
2. Appearance. This answer is most often given by customers, as they require comfort when working with web pages.
3. Practicality and usability. A similar answer is given by both clients and site owners, based on the development of such a phenomenon as User Experience.
4. Everything. This is the answer you will hear from the developer. A specialist will never pick out one element above another, because he knows that a web page is a synergy of many components.
It is impossible to call any of the answers incorrect. Even if a customer or supplier selects one item, it does not make a mistake. Today, any web development company makes enough effort for each element of the site.
The Merehead team is included in this number. But we place great emphasis on uniqueness. Why?
Today, the network has about 1.7 billion sites. This number is constantly changing. Even in an era of such vast possibilities of technology among this number, you can easily find similar or completely identical web pages.
A potential customer spends no more than 3 seconds for the original site and potential services. Due to the number of similar sites he spends this time on assessing the originality of the page. If in 3 seconds he doesn’t find anything special, the client is lost.
Why a team of professionals is needed?
Increasingly, market newbies are resorting to finding freelancers or simply less experienced developers in order to save money. Sometimes it really makes sense. But not in the case of web development from scratch.
Linux creator Linus Torvalds once said: “Good programmers do their work not for profit or fame. They get great pleasure from it.” This is one of the reasons for such low popularity of web developers and programmers in general.
What do they get this pleasure from?
1. Process. Programming is an art. The developer, like the artist, has inspiration and transfers it to the code. From outside it seems back-breaking toil. But the performer is resting during the development, as strange as it sounds.
2. Promotion. One of the requirements of any company is to bring the site to the first pages of a search engine. This is not so easy to do. Any developer can be proud of himself if he achieves high results from the start.
3. Individuality. A good picture can not be repeated. With the same appearance will differ paint or brush scope. A good site is also unique.
So, a freelancer is often interested precisely in profit and recognition. Even if this is not the case, he should not give up the entire project. But everyone understands this because he divides it into several narrowly focused tasks and distributes it to several people. What risks lie in such a choice?
• skipping deadlines due to the lack of well-coordinated work;
• incompatibility of some elements of web pages;
• failure of the freelancer;
• communication difficulties;
• breach of confidentiality;
• lack of confidence in re-cooperation;
• absence (low probability) of further site support;
• fuzzy fulfillment of requirements.
Most of all, any customer is afraid of transferring the task to third parties, which only increases the likelihood of the listed risks and worsens the possible consequences.
Therefore, it is necessary to hire a team of professionals for which the brand is responsible. They don't work for money. Such developers are aimed at creating something unique. They put their personality into the code. Professional wants to do the job, and after a day to admire it, simply by opening the browser.
Do not waste your time and hire experts in the field of web development
. This is the only way you can get what your project needs. Only in this way, each web page of the future site will create high conversion.