Yogen Fruz, franchising and food industry at all
How often do we see websites being developed in haste? Well, if you are a web surfer, probably 20 to 100 times a day. But attractive sites (designs) are really remembered, for a long time; as well as the brand itself.
Take the food industry. If you work or run into it quite often, then you know that only large companies have really adapted for people sites. All the others do just a presentation of the company on WordPress, with slow loading and confusing navigation. As a rule, the attendance of such sites is not high - it is, in principle, and clearly why. But let's imagine what changes in the company if you start changes on the site. Let's start from design. By the way, if you still wondering how much does a website cost then you have to read this article.
1. A quality presentation emphasizes the services or products of the company. Do you remember that a quality photo of the product sells it himself? Because it causes chewing to buy from a person. Post processing, filters - this is important. McDonald's does that, and Burger King too.
2. Digital marketers easier to promote the product and spread information about it.
3. Conversion, leads, and prospects are increasing. Why? We look at the previous points, in the proper image of a well-adjusted team of sales managers, this increases profit. Read how To Increase Conversion Of A Sign Up Page.
4. Beautiful people remember people, which means they are much more loyal to them
5. A study conducted by analysts from New York City found that 90% recalled a local company if there had been websites on it for the last 2 months.
And now, take a closer look at the next work for Yogen Fruz.
We'll be in touch soon.