In this article, we will give tips as to how to get more customers from your website. We have previously written how you can improve the conversion of the sign up page. We continue the series of articles on Internet marketing.
1. The home page is about your product. At a glance users should understand clearly what you are selling. Further, mention your benefits. Why they should buy this very product or service. Engage your users with an interesting offer. Give free advice or free consultation in return for user’s valid email address. Collect your subscribers’ data base. They are your potential customers. Encourage users to act on every page of the site.
2. Use large images of high quality. People like looking at beautiful pictures. Create your portfolio or gallery with your product. Show the happy faces of your customers. Here are a several services where you can find great images with high quality:
3. Add reviews. However, you shouldn’t fool users with fake ones. Believe me, your potential customers are not stupid, so respect them. It is better to have one real review, than 5 fake ones. This will increase credibility of your company. We use only real feedback from our customers, and we are proud that our customers are happy.
4. Place the phone number on all pages of the website in its upper right corner. This makes possible to get more calls. Do not make client to look for your contacts. In our practice, we used more sophisticated technologies and analyzed the behavioral factors on the websites. This gives a very cool result.
5. Consider users’ patience. People do not like to wait, especially surfing Internet. According to AberdeenGroup research, the download delay of a page for 1 second can reduce the conversion by 7%. You could check your website or MVP speed clicking on these links:
Google Page Speed
6. Place the content correctly. Researchers have determined that users look firstly left to the right, and then scan the page from top to the bottom.
7. Use people’s faces for increasing trust to your resource. People do like to look at others. Moreover, when we see a face, we are sensing similar emotions. Get the right emotions of your customers. I would recommend to take a photo session, if you are the representing your company. So that, pictures of good quality will certainly increase company credibility.